How We Collect Information
FHP collects information from you in two ways: directly from your input and automatically through FHP’s website technologies.
Information you provide
The types of personal information that FHP collects directly from you may include:
- Contact details, such as your name, email address, postal address and telephone number;
- IP Address
- Comments, feedback, posts and other content you submit to FHP
Use of Your Information
FHP may use your personal information in the following ways:
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with information about products and services that you request from us;
- To provide you with information about other products, events and services we offer that are similar to those you have already purchased or inquired about or other communications containing information about new products and services;
- For internal business and research purposes and to help enhance, evaluate and develop our websites, products and services and to develop new products and services;
- To notify you about changes or updates to our websites;
- To notify you about changes or updates to our products and services if you have consented to receive this information;
- To respond to your requests, inquiries, comments or concerns;
- To administer our services and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, statistical and survey purposes;
Disclosure of Your Information
FHP will not disclose your personal information to any third party except as follows:
- In order to comply with the law or requests by law enforcement agencies, to enforce our Terms and Conditions or to protect the rights, property or safety of our services, users or others; and
- FHP may disclose to carefully chosen third parties navigational and transactional information in the form of anonymous, aggregate usage statistics (including "page views" on this website and the products therein) and demographics but only in forms that do not reveal your identity or personal information.
FHP may transfer your personal information outside of your country of residence for the following reasons:
Any comments, complaints or questions concerning this policy or complaints about our use of your personal information should be addressed by directing your comments through our FHP Contact Us page.
Copyright © 2000-2017 by FHP Pty Ltd. All rights reserved.